Welcome
Welcome to poundhillnorthindependentcrawley

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free,

So please Before registering we would like you to choose a user name that has some sort of meaning as any type of spam/Bot user name will be deleted

Contact the forums administrator and Registering is very straight forward you just click on the register link above and follow the direction's. For those of you who have registered you just need to log in

Please note that you will need to enter a valid e-mail address before your account is activated. You will receive an e-mail at the address you provide that contains an account activation link.

"IFIELD. THE PLACE TO BE. INDEPENDENT" - RICHARD W. SYMONDS

Re: SYMONDS (IND) vs STONE (CON), STANLEY (LAB) & WADE (UKIP

Postby RichardWSymonds » Sun May 04, 2014 10:43 pm

“What have you already done for ward you are standing for?”

I established the Ifield Society, and organise its Ramblettes - short walks around the Parish to celebrate its unique 1000-year heritage. This ancient area, also rich in wildlife, needed - and still needs - protection and conservation.

The Ifield Society fought developers who were determined to build on Ifield Brook Meadows - and won.

“What will you do for the ward if you are elected?”

I will put the people of Ifield first, by avoiding 'Punch & Judy' party-politics.

I will ensure the preservation of our local heritage within this ancient Parish, and help create Ifield Brook Meadows Nature Reserve.

I will participate fully in how Gatwick's proposed new runway impacts on the community in Ifield.

A headshot photograph
RichardWSymonds
Site Admin

Postby RichardWSymonds » Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm

"ONE'S ENOUGH" - Gatwick's Anti 2nd Runway Campaign Led By "Cross Party" Local Councillors [and GACC : "the umbrella group for all those who oppose expansion at Gatwick - Ed]

LEAFLETS DISTRIBUTED AT THE IFIELD MAY FAYRE - BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY - MAY 5 2014 :

"WHAT CRAWLEY RESIDENTS SHOULD CONSIDER" (regarding the Airport Owners Second Runway Consultation)

"Despite GAL's [& GIP the off-shore airport owner] pretence of consulting on THREE runway options, there is only ONE option

- Option 1 is a ploy, as it will not provide required capacity and financial returns

- Option 2 & 3 are just runway usage options, but will have the same disastrous consequences for our environment

At a glance, what Option 2 or 3 will potentially mean to Crawley..."
[List of 19 dire consequences]

I'm afraid this is nonsense, and the 'No New Runway' campaigners do their cause no favours by spreading such nonsense.

The Leaflet states:

Despite the airport owners "pretence of consulting on THREE runway options, there is only ONE option" [ie Option 3 : Max Profit - Max Destruction].

In other words : OPTION 1 IS A VOTE FOR OPTION 3 (ie Option 1 is a "ploy" by the airport owner, which will be interpreted by the Airports Commission as a vote for Option 3 (or 2).

This is palpable nonsense.

Why ?

Because, although the airport owners may well be greedy, they are not stupid. If they presented Option 1 to the Airports Commission (who aren't stupid either) which was a "ploy" - a trick - then the Commission would immediately 'throw it out of court', and the Gatwick owners won't get any new runway at all - and no massive profits.

Therefore, on that basis, I support Option 1 (in which land has already been 'safeguarded' for runway expansion), but totally and unequivocally reject Option 2 & 3.

Richard W. Symonds
Independent Candidate for Ifield
RichardWSymonds
Site Admin

Postby RichardWSymonds » Tue May 06, 2014 9:10 am

"IFIELD. THE PLACE TO BE. INDEPENDENT"

~ RWS
RichardWSymonds
Site Admin

Re: THE INDEPENDENT IFIELD -LOCAL ELECTION CRAWLEY (MAY 22 2

Postby RichardWSymonds » Wed May 07, 2014 12:23 am

RichardWSymonds wrote:Ifield

John Stanley (Lab) of Tunnmeade, Ifield,
"Whipping"?

Martin Alan Stone (Con), Mannings Heath, Horsham

Richard W Symonds (Ind) of Lavington Close, Ifield

Steven Michael George Wade (UKIP) of Southwater
Close, Ifield.

UKIP seems to attract racists - which suggests there is little difference between it and the BNP. Just BNP under a different name. 'BNP-In-Suits', 'Closet Racists' & "Double-Decker Fellow Travellers". Beware of the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.
http://www.wscountytimes.co.uk/news/loc ... -1-6025869

1. "UKIP welcomes BNP supporters" / "UKIP is for decent BNP Supporters" - UKIP Deputy Chairman Neil Hamilton - Remember him - Cash for Questions scandal? Martin Bell, as an Independent, stood against him in Tatton - and won. Hamilton had a 16,000 majority before the scandal - in which he was found guilty. Bell won with a 11,000 majority.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04 ... 25308.html

2. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04 ... d%3D260271 William Henwood UKIP Candidate for Enfield - Lenny Henry/Lenny Walker/

3. Man with 'Immigration' UKIP placard at bus stop by Crawley Hospital - the same placard used when he was a BNP member!

4. Abolish European Court of Human Rights !!!
RichardWSymonds
Site Admin

Re: THE IFIELD INDEPENDENT - SYMONDS ELECTION COUNTDOWN

Postby RichardWSymonds » Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 am

"I have no time for UKIP - nor should 7000 potential voters in Ifield on May 22. They are a 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" - like the BNP - and I put my faith in the people within this local community who can see a con at 500 yards in bad light"

Richard William Symonds - 'The Independent of Ifield'
RichardWSymonds
Site Admin

Re: THE INDEPENDENT OF IFIELD - RICHARD SYMONDS ELECTION SPE

Postby RichardWSymonds » Sat May 10, 2014 9:33 am

"70% of people in Ifield are asleep politically. 30% are awake"

RWS of Ifield
RichardWSymonds
Site Admin

Re: "IFIELD. THE PLACE TO BE. INDEPENDENT" - RICHARD W. SYMO

Postby RichardWSymonds » Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 am

All Tory Cons at County Hall Chichester insanely voted for the 'Cuts & Closures Programme'. All Voters in Crawley can reverse that decision of insanity next Thursday.

I predict the Tories in Crawley will be toppled from power - and they only have themselves to blame.
RichardWSymonds
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Pound Hill North (Independent) Crawley